Udny Paths Group
Udny Paths Group works to develop, maintain, and promote the paths network in Udny.
- Collaborating with landowners to improve appropriate public access.
- Collaborating with Aberdeenshire Council to maintain access rights and get advice where required.
- Networking with other local and regional paths groups.
- Identifying funding opportunities to support the development of the paths network.
- Coordinating working parties to cut back vegetation and improve surfaces.
The Group has produced guidance on various local routes, and these are shown on the attached walking map of the area below.
Latest from our Facebook Page:
Paths for All
Paths for All is a national organisation which administers a range of activities including regular health walks. https://www.pathsforall.org.uk/health-walks
Udny Community Trust runs a weekly health walk with help from a dedicated group of trained Walk Leaders. The route of the walks varies but they are usually around a mile and a half in length and follow easy terrain. We have a regular group of walkers who enjoy the chat every bit as much as they enjoy the walk.